Tuesday 4 February 2014

Green Park

After a short break, I am back!! Wet weather doesn't agree with me so I waited patiently for the sun to peep out. I love the atmosphere in London. Mingling with the tourists, taking photographs of whatever takes our fancy puts me at ease. I still get the odd look when I take photos on the platform waiting for the train. Anyhow, today I went to Green Park. I decided to take the Piccadilly exit which takes me to the busy road filled with upmarket shops. The Ritz, Fortnum and Mason, Tiffany, Chanel etc... they are all within reach. Of course not to mention Buckingham Palace. The Queen was home but I couldn't stay for tea. 

By the way.....in case you don't know....click on any photo or the first one to open the photo page. Then scroll with your mouse or just keep clicking to go through them in full size.

Green Park


Piccadilly

Royal Academy of Arts


Fortnum & Mason window display


Buckingham Palace
Piccadilly Market in St James Church









Museum Galleries

Queen Victoria Memorial
Green Park
Duke of York Column
St James Park
Downing Street
Cabinet War Rooms
Pall Mall
Big Ben










No comments:

Post a Comment